- The 7th Legion is an Imperial legion commanded by Legate Sivitis.
- The 7th Legion distinguished itself with a quick victory in the war against Larkt. But the wars in Azerbaijan were more troublesome. In the first campaign the legion was able to take much of the country side but met heavy resistance outside Kansk. In the second campaign, the reinforced legion would have taken Kansk were it not for the intervention of the elves from the Dire Forest. In the third campaign Kordaava came personally and settled the matter.
- After taking Kansk and deposing King Geoffrey the empire withdrew the legion. But the new king, King Kastagar, failed to efficiently squelch a series of unrests and the elves remained a considerable threat. The 7th Legion returned two years later with orders to settle both problems.
- The 7th Legion proceeded to defeat the elves in Dire West, leading to the Dire Treaty.
- Since the defeat of the elves the 7th Legion has remained stationed in Az.