Female dwarf aristocrat, wife to Kwell Geldzahn
- Lifepaths: Born Clansman, Tender, Lead to Dwarven Host, Foot Soldier, Lead to Dwarven Clansman, Wife. Age : 122
- Stats: Wi: B6, Pe: B4, Po: B6, Fo: B4, Ag: B5, Sp: B3, Speed Mult.: x3
- Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B4, Hes: 4, Hea: B6, MW: B11, Greed: B0, Circles: B3, Resources: B8
- PTGS: Su: B3 Li: B5 Mi: B7 Se: B9 Tr: B10 Mo: B11
- Belief 1: I will cultivate an herb that will help my fertility
- Belief 2: I will win best herb garden this summer by means of Orcblood fertilizer, hand harvested.
- Belief 3: My hammer knows the right answer
- Oathsworn Belief – Cloudforge before all others
- Instinct 1: If I see an orc, my hammer is in hand
- Instinct 2: I cannot pass an opportunity for new herb knowledge
- Instinct 3: I won’t break eye contact first
- Traits: [Dt] Accustomed to the Dark, [Char] Bearded, [Dt] Greed, [Dt] Oathsworn, [Dt] Shaped from Earth and Stone, [Dt] Stout, [Dt] Tough, [Char] Cursing, [C-O] Disputesettler, [Char] Pragmatic outlook, [Char] Shows No Fear, [Char] Hardwork
- Skills: Clan Wise B5, Crop-Wise B4, Family-Wise B4, Farming B4, Foraging B2, Haggling B4, Hammer B4, Herbalism B3
- Bare Fisted I:B3 M:B6 S:B9 Add 2 VA 0 Fast Shortest
Relationships: Father is Chief of Clan Cloudforge (Powerful, immediate family)
Serakka was raised with equal parts of her mother’s farm dirt and her father’s whetstone shaping her outlook. She is pragmatic and hardworking, able to plow and raise challenging crops, and well able to wield a hammer.
She has fought Orc incursions alongside her father for years, prior to marrying Kwell Geldzahn. Unlike many of her peers, however, she is enamored of dragonkind, and would like to meet a dragon personally.
While the marriage was forged based on hopes of creating of a strong alloy including trade, political and familial benefits in the form of heirs, thus far their marriage has produced no children. Serakka and Kwell do in fact care deeply for each other, but may spend months apart, thus further exacerbating the situation.
She and Kwell want to have children, but Serakka is very much enjoying her social status among the women of Saratov. She does not limit herself to sexual encounters with Kwell, but has occasional liaisons with other women of means from among the humans, not dwarves. In general, she finds sex with Kwell to be sweet and loving, but lacking passion. Her most common partner is a close friend, fellow gardener and trader in rare plants, Alithea Goodpasture.
Serakka in no way considers this relationship competitive to her marriage. At the same time, she would not disrespect her husband by being indiscreet, either. If Kwell knows the nature of Alithea’s friendship with Serakka, he has never let on. Likely he is oblivious.
Being pent-up in the city has afforded Serakka a host of opportunities to spend family coin in ways that she would not have imagined possible in the military camps of her father, or in the small farmhold of her mother. Her home with Kwell is immaculately kept with housekeepers, decorators and servers at hand constantly. She would have felt quite comfortable in a villa set in Augustinian Rome.
At least twice a year (usually Spring and Fall exursions) she joins her father, Maulfist Cloudforge for a month long “camping trip”. Kwell hates the camping trips, and avoids them at all cost, as they are actually military ventures to ensure that Cloudforge holdings and the borders of Saratov are sound. This provides Kwell and Serakka time apart and allows Serakka to exercise her martial bent.
Serakka is generally accepted by the human women and men of Saratov, but has occasionally had bidding wars for the services of her favorite architects and decorators. On one particular occasion, the priestesses of Set contracted Arkimodes to build a new addition to one of their oldest temples. Serakka’s father happened to be visiting at the time, so she borrowed her father’s warhammer, Mjölnir, (known to the humans as Maul of the Titans). This was no easy feat, of course, but being the determined dwarf that she is, she bought her way into the temple and destroyed the maquette showing the full extent of the plans. Arkimodes and the Setites took this as an ill omen and cancelled their agreement. Serakka does not know if anyone is aware of her actions in this regard.
Friends and Associates
Diamond and Lexus. Socialite party girls brought to the Polo Club to meet the PCs.